RE: LAS configuration - question about perl modules

Hello all,

A question about CPAN modules particularly DBI:mysql. The LAS configure script
tells that only version 1.06 of DBI:mysql needs to be installed. Is that true?
Those who have installed and configured LAS must have gone through this!!

I installed version 1.5 (latest available in DBI:mysql) and the configure
script doesn't like it. The thing is, I do not have CPAN installed on my UNIX
machine and so I have been installing the perl modules by hand one by one.

Any pointers on this anyone??

Many thanks in advance.

Thanks, Naveenta.