Re: LiveMap image for composite variables

Joe,

I got it.  The default UI for VecVariable is still pointing to the
defaultLiveMap in ui.xml.  I have vector variables defined for all my
datasets.  How can I have vector variables defined in different dataset
to use differnt LiveMap image?

Thanks.

peggy

--