Re: LAS spatial resolution

Hi Jon,

We have one set up at one degree N-S and 1.2 degrees E-W.  We haven't had
any problems with the Java applet.  I don't remember having to do anything
special to get it to work.

Steve

 Steve Cousins                 Email: cousins@umit.maine.edu
 Research Associate            Phone: (207) 581-4302
 Ocean Modeling Group
 School of Marine Sciences     208 Libby Hall
 University of Maine           Orono, Maine 04469