Re: LAS spatial resolution

Kent,

There are no restrictions on the resolution although there are realistic
limits to the total grid size.  We have some satellite datasets that are
1024 X 1024 points and these are often subsampled to allow rendering in
a reasonable amount of time.  Available memory may also limit how large
a grid may be processed.  You should also note that it is possible to
use the LAS interface with a different visualization package.

-- Jonathan Callahan