las problem with browers on windows

Hi, Jon,

I am having this problem with both IE and Navigator on Windows,
but not with Navigator on Linux:
The browser complains about "cookieCheck" is being denied.
The offending site is our consortium front server
http://www.ecco-group.org/las
And the error occurs only if the diplay window is re-used
for more plots. If you quit the plot display window, it is okay.
I have taken a screenshot of one troubled session and it is at
http://eyre.jpl.nasa.gov/download/problem/screenshot.png
I have tried on MS Win98 and Win 2K, and all have the same problem.

Thanks,

Zhangfan