Re: land mask

Hi John,

In your XML configuration file, there are some Ferret properties which you
can set per dataset or variable.
In this case, you will want the line <land_type>XXXX</land_type> where XXXX
is none|contour|shade referring to none or a land outline or a full land
mask being drawn on the output plot.  A good explanation of the XML Ferret
properties elements can be found at
http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/Ferret/LAS/Documentation/v5_installation.html#Ferret_properties

Joe

--