Re: Accessing a GDS dataset with the LAS

Steve, Jennifer,

Yes, there does seem to be a firewall issue. This machine is supposed to
be outside the firewall, but it has only recently come on line, and
apparently there are still some adminstrative issues. I complained about
this a couple of weeks ago, and it seemed to be fixed. Perhaps some
recent reboots have caused the configuration to be lost. I'll
notify the admins and let you know as soon as it becomes accessible.
I really appreciate your attempts to help so far...
 -dave
 dbrown@ucar.edu