RE: LAS support for Mac OSX

Hi again Mike,

OK, Roy just tested the Live Map Applet at

http://tmap.pmel.noaa.gov/~callahan/JAVA/map_v3.0/LiveMap_v3.0.html

with Mac OSX and had no problems running it. He said that it's possible your plugin isn't installed correctly. He says it doesn't go where you think it should go, with the Netscape stuff, it goes in a library folder. If this doesn't sound like what you did, check with him for details (he's cc'd on this).

I tried to get to your las. Do you have it offline or has the address changed? The address I have is

http://dods.shore.mbari.org/lasMUSE/

from the PMEL table of las sites.

Lynn
Lynn deWitt

ldewitt@pfeg.noaa.gov

Pacific Fisheries Environmental Laboratories
1352 Lighthouse Avenue
Pacific Grove, CA 93950-2097
(831)-648-9036