LAS support for Mac OSX

Hello LAS users,

Over a year ago when I first examined using LAS for serving our data I was
confident that a majority of our user community would be able to use it.

Since that time, several of our scientists have acquired new Apple Macintoshes
running OSX.  It would be great if LAS worked in either Netscape or IE on
this platform.

What is the issue with why LAS does not work on this platform?  Lack of Java/
JavaScript support in the browser?  Is it something that a little developer
time spent on the LiveMap applet can correct?  Is this something that you
would like a volunteer to help with?

TIA for your answers,
Mike

--