LAS image maps

Hi,

Is the new feature of allowing different images for the map applet in LAS
5.1 documented somewhere?  Or is there a sample xml file available (such
as the one used for http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/FACTS/ ?  I've downloaded
5.1 through CVS and tried to use a custom image map, as described in the
FAQ, but it doesn't work.  The new image map shows up briefly and then is
over-written by the world map. I realize that this hasn't been released
yet and things change.  If an example could be provided, I'll try not to
bother you.

Thanks very much,

Steve

 Steve Cousins                 Email: cousins@umit.maine.edu
 Research Associate            Phone: (207) 581-4302
 Ocean Modeling Group
 School of Marine Sciences     208 Libby Hall
 University of Maine           Orono, Maine 04469