Re: generating xml file for external DODS dsets

Cyndy,

In addition to Joe Sirott's suggestions I'll add that I've tried
accessing your DODS dataset

http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/dods/nph-nc/oce/JGOFS/cdm_0997-0800.nc

with Ferret and have had no luck.  There is something about it that
DODS/Ferret doesn't like and I'm debugging that now.  So even after you
upgrade as Joe Sirott Suggests there will be some extra work in getting
this dataset to work with LAS-->Ferret.

-- Jon