Re: SPARC-DC Las server

Petra,

Good sleuthing of your initial problems.  I have added your site to our
list at:

  http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/Ferret/LAS/LAS_servers.html

You can remove the NOAA logos by modifying the scripts in the
lasxml/server/jnls/ directory.  Just comment out the line that generates
the logo in the following scripts:

  std_gif.tmpl
  std_gif_vectorref.tmpl

The offending line in these two scripts should be commented out with a
'!':

  !go noaa_logo_with_text [% logo.${args.view} %]

-- Jon