Re: Installation problem

Long,

It looks like the DBD::mysql Perl module didn't install correctly. I'd
suggest trying to rebuild and reinstall the modules, while paying close
attention to any error messages that occur when building and installing
the module.

In our experience, SGI's are among the most difficult machines to
support.  We recommend that folks who are serious about using LAS to
serve data invest in a $2000 linux box.  We are quite happy with our new
machine.

-- Jonathan Callahan