Re: problem with generic ascii product

Hi Dave,

It just shows you ...  As far as I knew, nobody actually used the "generic
ASCII" output. The behavior that you describe is a known problem -- a
"feature".  But it didn't seem worth the effort that it would take to get it
right. As you say, it applies only to large outputs.

I'll look into fixing it.

Thanks for the feedback.

    - steve

--

                |  NOAA/PMEL               |  ph. (206) 526-6080
Steve Hankin    |  7600 Sand Point Way NE  |  FAX (206) 526-6744