RE: Intelligent dealing with duplicate element by LAS.pm

Jon,

The problem is that I have different DEPTH_HR axes.  The met data is
at only one level and the Tstring and ADCP data are at mulitiple levels.
The TIME_HR axis is common for all the instruments.

This requires at least 2 different grids, since the lat, lon, & time
are all the same this produces duplicate tags.  I've renamed the lat
and lon for the different instruments, but the time axis needs to have
the same name as it is my unlimited dimension.

For now, I think I'm going to write a little script to remove the
duplicate time axis tag.

-Mike

df/hourlyM2.nc <http://dods.shore.mbari.org/cgi-bin/nph-nc/data/OASISdata/netcdf/hourlyM2.nc>