Intelligent dealing with duplicate element by LAS.pm

Hi,

This message is probably just for Joe, but others may have encountered this issue as well, so I am copying the list. I have a data set that generates duplicate axes when processed by genLas2.pl:
http://dods.shore.mbari.org/cgi-bin/nph-nc/data/OASISdata/netcdf/hourlyM2.nc <http://dods.shore.mbari.org/cgi-bin/nph-nc/data/OASISdata/netcdf/hourlyM2.nc>

Would it be possible to have some code in LAS.pm (or somewhere) that would not create these duplicate axes, or remove it if a duplicate is encountered?  I'm trying to automate data set additions and removing these duplicate axes prevents this for me.

Thanks,
Mike

--
Mike McCann   (mccann@mbari.org)