Re: Problem using LAS with long-term mean file...

Roland,

Thanks for reminding me of that old email message!  The solution I had
given in the Mail Archives is a little different now.  In LAS v5 the
data is initialized in by jnls/std_initialize.jnl.  I have various other
initialization scripts that do things like add modulo flags to the T or
X axes, etc. in the following directory:

http://www.ferret.noaa.gov/LAS_jnlFiles

The one you need to use as the <init_script> for your climatological
data is init_modulo_t.jnl

-- Jon