Re: first GODAE model outputs into LAS (sister servers)

Zhangfan,

1)

The appearance of the left hand side is controlled by three templates in
the lasxml/ui directory

left.tmpl
dataset.tmpl
variable.tmpl

Each of these is a perl templating file with templating logic in "[% ...
%]" and with HTML markup otherwise.

The blue headings come from this section:

    [% IF root.showInstHeader && config.isVisible %]
vspace="0">
        [% config.getInstName %]
    [% END %]

You can modify the HTML markup in this template and those changes will
be reflected in your server.

2)

Unfortunately, Ferret cannot add .gif images to its plots.  Ferret
includes a 60x60 bitmap style dataset describing the NOAA logo.  This is
used to create the logo on the output plots.  To get the ECCO logo on
the output plots you need to have some code to convert a .gif image of
your logo into float values and then create a palette (.spk file) to
match.  I'm not saying this is easy, but it is possible.

3)

Done.

-- Jon