Re: ui for single variable stored in mulitple files

Jon,

I am back to our old problem.
I have made a ferret des file: adjoint.des, and modified jpl.xml
accordingly. They both reside in the same directory ./server.
The las takes in jpl.xml without problem, but browser access fails.
I have put adjoint.des and jpl.xml at
http://eyre.jpl.nasa.gov/download/problem/
and las URL is
http://eyre.jpl.nasa.gov/try
Could you please help me to fix this?

By the way, sister servers work very nicely.

Thanks a lot.