Error loading LiveMap

All,

I've been mucking around with the LAS user interface.  I've got things working
pretty much the way I want, but I'm having a problem I don't understand.

When the page loads, I get the "nojava.html" page and the following message in
my Apache error log.

[Thu Aug 16 15:48:57 2001] [error] [client 208.162.121.186] File does not exist:
/lore1/www/httpd-test/htdocs/coads/las/ui/LiveMap/classes/LiveMap_30.class

If I do the same thing over and over (a sign of insanity) and reload the page
many times eventually it does something different (some computer's aren't
supposed to do) and finally loads the page.

Any hints what I messed up with I mucked with the user interface?

Roland
--
Roland Schweitzer
NOAA-CIRES Climate Diagnostics Center		325 Broadway