Re: More on access control for LAS

It's amazing how often a fresh start in the morning is all
that's needed to solve some problems. Today I changed
Apache's userid and modified the write permissions for the
$lasroot/server/log/ and output/ directories and ... IT
WORKED! Thanks, Joe (and Curt), for your patience and
technical support!

Riding off into the hazy humidity,
Jennifer