Re: More on access control for LAS

Hi, Jon --

Yes, GrADS does employ environmental variables to look for
data sets and script files, but in my XML file describing
this data, I give it a full path name so it shouldn't have
to go a-huntin'. That path name also appears in the GrADS
script that custom.pl writes out.

<datasets>
  <avn_model_output
    name="AVN Forecast Model Output"
    url="file:/var/homes/wxdata/dodsdata/avn00.07may01.ctl"
    js="TestServer">
    <variables>
    </variables>
  </avn_model_output>
</datasets>

--Jennifer

Jennifer Miletta Adams
Center for Ocean-Land-Atmosphere Studies
4041 Powder Mill Road, Suite 302
Calverton, MD 20705-3106
Phone: (301)902-1278 or (301)595-7000
Fax:   (301)595-9793