Re: minor LAS bug report

Lynn,

We tracked this bug down earlier and here's what I noted:

"This bug is a result of the POSIX::fmod() function incorrectly
returning a zero  in the filterLabel subroutine in Ferret.pl.  I wonder
if this is an OSF only problem?"

So this is a bug we're going to leave in there and hope that future perl
upgrades fix it.  Or you could write your own fmod() function if you
really want it fixed.

-- Jon