Re: LAS installation problem both on Redhat 7.0 and Sparc Solaris 8.0

Dear Dr. Zhangfan

Could you give the packages for LAS installing to me too?

I have been fighting these problems over two months.

I was very happy to hear that you could have the packages and am looking
forward to getting it soon.

Takaya Namba
(University Putra Malaysia)

>I will give you these pacakges tomorrow with a brief note.
>
>Zhangfan
>
>On Thu, 17 May 2001, Joe Sirott wrote:
>
> > Hi Zhangfan,
> >
> > Thanks for answering this question and providing the RPM. If it's OK
with you, I'd like to also make this available on the main LAS ftp site.