Re: LAS installation problem both on Redhat 7.0 and Sparc Solaris 8.0

Hi,

I have packed up all necessary components in rpm format.
If you know how to install rpm on linux, the LAS installation
will be a breeze. The rpms have been used for several production
sites all running Redhat 7.0 Linux. Give me one more day,
I will let you know where to download these rpms.

Zhangfan