Re: "select time range" html in ui

Zhangfan,

You can always override what the addXml.pl script has created and put in
your own axis definitions.  Try a definition like the following to get
the three popup menus for 2 years worth of data.:

    <coads_cdf_TIME type="t" units="day">
     <arange start="1983-1-16" step="1" size="730"/>
    </coads_cdf_TIME>

Documentation on the XML syntax is found here:

http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/Ferret/LAS/FAQ/understanding_the_xml.html

Scroll down and look at the 'Arange element'

-- Jon