Re: ui for single variable stored in mulitple files

Zhangfan,

If you are using Ferret to access the data, you can use a descriptor file
to string multiple files together.  There isn't really any Ferret
documentation on descriptor files yet but I've created one for the JPL
atlas ssmi data we serve via DODS.  You can use it as an example.  It's
here:

http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/LAS_desFiles/JPL_atlas_ssmi.des

The xml file I use for this data is here:

http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/LAS_xmlFiles/DODS_JPL_atlas_ssmi.xml

Take a look at these and let me know if you have any further questions.

-- Jonathan Callahan

PS_ We'd love to know the location of your server when you've got it up
and running.