Re: comparison plots

Dave,

Below is a diff where I disabled this check on one of our servers.  The
file in question is lasxml/ui/LASTemplate.pm.

Although comparison across sister sites will often work, there are a
couple of unknowns when requesting sister variables, particularly
virtual variables, for comparison:

o Does the sister variable depend upon specific (remote) Ferret .jnl
files?
o Does the sister variable depend upon (remote and platform specific)
external functions?

We don't yet have a framework for easily sharing all of this information
so we opted to disable sister comparisons for now.  Perhaps a higher
priority feature would be the ability to reorganize, the data sets on
the left hand side.  We understand that alphabetical by dataset title
isn't always the most useful!

-- Jon

diff -r1.16 LASTemplate.pm
82,84c82,85
<       if (defined $self->{configid} && $self->{configid} != $count){
<           $obj->setVisible(0);
---