preconfigured XML files for your LAS installations

Hi all,

For those of you with LAS installations up and running we have a large
and growing number of preconfigured .xml files which reference DODS
datasets.  All references in these .xml files are urls so that you
should be able to serve these data simply by including the configuration
file in your installation.

Information on XML includes:

  http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/Ferret/LAS/FAQ/xml_includes.html

The preconfigured xml files are available in the following directory:

  http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/LAS_xmlFiles/

Other files our LAS site uses (.des and .jnl files for DODS and other
data and documentation for PMEL served files.)

  http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/LAS_desFiles/
  http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/LAS_jnlFiles/
  http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/LAS_docFiles/

I hope this is useful to some of you.  And we'd of couse love to receive
any contributions in this vein.

-- Jonathan Callahan