Re: LAS and Curvilinear-Orthogonal grid

Steve,

This shouldn't be a problem at all.

LAS already has the ability to associate specific scripts with the
initialization or visualization of a given dataset or variable.  And
Ferret has the ability to create visualizations using curvilinear
coordinates or map projections:

http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/Ferret/FAQ/graphics/map_projections.html

Let me know if you'd like any help getting this going on your system.

-- Jonathan Callahan