Re: time dimension problem

Dave,

The details of the XML specification are available at:

http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/Ferret/LAS/FAQ/understanding_the_xml.html

But a quick answer to your question is:

When you specify a time axis with the Arange element <arange ...> you
need to specify a month and day.

The way to get around this is to define the axis as if it were irregular
using the Velement <v>...</v> notation to create specific values for
your axis:

  <your_data_TIME type="t" units="years">
   <v>1950</v>
   <v>1951</v>