Re: Problem with new install

Hi Steve,

If you run the attached Perl script (just type perl getVersions.pl after saving), you will get a list of version numbers of the various modules required by LAS. Send these to me, and I'll see if there's some incompatibility with different module versions that might be causing the problem.

Steve Cousins wrote:

Hi Joe,

The I have tried it on Redhat versions 6.1 and 6.2 (two different
machines). I've stayed away from version 7 so far as I've heard of many
problems with it.

The configure script completes successfully.

Thanks for your help.

Steve
 Steve Cousins                 Email: cousins@umit.maine.edu
 Research Associate            Phone: (207) 581-4302
 Ocean Modeling Group
 School of Marine Sciences     208 Libby Hall
 University of Maine           Orono, Maine 04469

--
Joe Sirott