Problem with new install

I have just installed the LAS on a Redhat Linux machine:

 	http://rocky.umeoce.maine.edu/las

If you go to this url you will see that on the left hand side there is a
series of Errors like:

The following error message was received from LAS:

-------------------------------------

Can't locate object method "value" via package "LAS::Template::Dataset" at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/Template/Stash.pm line 422.

LAS Error

The following error message was received from LAS:

Can't locate object method "docURL" via package "LAS::Template::Dataset"
at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/Template/Stash.pm line 422.

LAS Error

etc.

------------------------------------
Has anyone run into this before?  Any suggestions for a fix?

Also, if you click on the Get Data button, a new browser window comes up
as it should and then it says:

------------------------------------

LAS Error

The following error message was received from LAS:

Can't use string ("<?xml version="1.0"?><lasRequest") as a symbol ref
while "strict refs" in use at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i686-linux/XML/Parser/Expat.pm line
426.

------------------------------------

If you then go to that last url it does indeed bring up the data that you
want.  Any ideas?

Thanks for your help,

Steve

P.S. I had quite a time installing the XML::DOM module (which isn't
listed in the documentation but configure says you need it).  Basically,
the latest version of XML::Parser isn't exactly compatible with XML::DOM.
I ended up installing an earlier version of XML::Parser (version 2.27).
After doing this XML::DOM installed without error.

 Steve Cousins                 Email: cousins@umit.maine.edu
 Research Associate            Phone: (207) 581-4302
 Ocean Modeling Group
 School of Marine Sciences     208 Libby Hall
 University of Maine           Orono, Maine 04469