Re: arc_ascii.jnl error

Mike,

The first possibility that comes to mind is the following:

>From the version 5.2 release notes:

"The order of arguments to the SAMPLE functions is reversed relative to
earlier versions
     This is for consistency among the various SAMPLE functions.  They
all follow the pattern SAMPLE*(DATA, sample points)"

Since the arc_ascii.jnl script works for my server using Ferret 5.22,
the arguments to the SMAPLEJ() function are probably backwards for your
server using Ferret V500beta1.1.

Please make the following change to this script:

! let expr_rev = samplej(expr,j_rev) ! arguments ordered for Ferret 5.2
let expr_rev = samplej(j_rev,expr) ! arguments ordered for Ferret 5.0

And let me know if that doesn't fix things.

-- Jon