a really, really simple question

Hi all,
I just installed the Windoze port of GMT and more or less have it up and
running.  A number of the example datasets are not included but I tracked
them down from other installations.  However, what I cannot find anywhere is
the geo_borders datafile that land.jnl requires to plot land.  Could someone
please send this file to me or tell me where I can get it?

Thanks!

Steven R. Hare
International Pacific Halibut Commission
P. O. Box 95009, Seattle, WA,  98145-2009
(206) 634-1838 x220
hare@iphc.washington.edu
http://www.iphc.washington.edu/Staff/hare/hare.htm