Re: SORTI?

Oops! I forgot to check I have all the supplied external functions
compiled. SORTI and SAMPLEI are example external functions. Once compiled
they work fine.

Apologies.

       Glenn

------------

I'm trying to follow some examples in the v5 manual on handling point based
data. When I try the following:

let order = sorti(lat)

I get:

 **ERROR: command syntax: SORTI(lat)
          SORTI before ( is illegal

I can't find any mention of SORTI in the manual and SHOW FUNCTIONS doesn't
list it. Is this an example of the documentation ahead of the software?  8-)

       Glenn

----
Dr. Glenn Carver, Senior Research Associate,
Centre for Atmospheric Science, Chemistry Dept., Cambridge University, UK
mailto:Glenn.Carver@atm.ch.cam.ac.uk   http://www.atm.ch.cam.ac.uk/~glenn/

              "I never think of the future, it comes soon enough"
                   - Albert Einstein