Re: Reversing time axis...

Hi Gary,

At this point the time axis drawing routines for PLOT+ inside Ferret only handle
time increasing towards the top.

A change to support decreasing-up time axes is on our list. We can't give you an
estimate of when we will get to it at this point, however.

    - steve

--
Steve Hankin
NOAA/PMEL, 7600 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98115-0070