Re: Ferret 5 under Solaris 7?

Liz,

I also use Ferret 5.0 on Solaris. I upgraded to version 5 while I had
Solaris 2.6. We upgraded the OS to 2.7 just last week, and Ferret
still works fine.

Cheers,

Emilio
University of Washington
School of Oceanography			emiliom@u.washington.edu
Box 357940				ph. (206) 543-5334
Seattle, WA  98195-7940	  USA		FAX (206) 685-3351
http://boto.ocean.washington.edu/staff_pages/emilio