Ferret at the OceanObs99 meeting

Hello Ferret_users,

I will be at the OceanObs99 meeting making a presentation on network
access to data using Ferret and DODS (meeting 18-22 Oct. 1999 - Saint
Raphaël, France.)  If you will be at the meeting, too, I'd welcome an
opportunity to meet you and hear your suggestions, stories, and yes,
even complaints about Ferret.

Please direct your email response directly to me (hankin@pmel.noaa.gov)
to minimize the email traffic for others.

    - steve (for all the Ferret developers)

--

                |  NOAA/PMEL               |  ph. (206) 526-6080
Steve Hankin    |  7600 Sand Point Way NE  |  FAX (206) 526-6744