Re: How to plot meridinal(zonal)-time section alond a track

Hi Yang,

Is it a 4D gridded temperature field that you have? If so, check the
documentation on this subject in the chapter entitled "Chapter 7A:
WORKING WITH SPECIAL DATA SETS" section "3.5 Subsampling gridded fields
onto profile coordinates and times"

http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/Ferret/Documentation/Users_Guide/v50/chapter7a.html#V5.0_section
subsampling to profiles

    happy Ferreting - steve

--

                |  NOAA/PMEL               |  ph. (206) 526-6080
Steve Hankin    |  7600 Sand Point Way NE  |  FAX (206) 526-6744