Re: Monochrome line styles

Retish,

This is an easy fix. When doing the conversion to postscript from from
metafile, use the gksm2ps command, by default this should give you monochrome
line styles. If not, simply append the -l ps flag to get monochrome lines.

	Mark

--
 Mark Verschell                     NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
 verschell@neptune.gsfc.nasa.gov    Code 970/Lab. for Hydrospheric Proc.

		     Better Living Through Denial
               ** USQC Certified: 100% Microsoft Free **