Re: GFDL MOM netcdf in Ferret

Thanks to David Darr, Gabriel Vecchi and Halldor Bjornsson for answering the
question I posted yesterday about how to read MOM output into ferret. I'll
pass along David's response so it's in the searchable email archive.

It's probably only news to ME that the way to read a netCDF file into Ferret
is by typing "use filename." I've always preferred Ferret -- now I'm sold on
netCDF!

K. Bice
WHOI