Re: ploting monthly climatologies

Thanks a lot Mark, it worked!

I rewrite here what I typed because it could be useful for any other ferret
-user.

use climatological_axes
define axis/t="16-jan-0001:12":"16-dec-0045:12"/np=540 newt
let PrecNT=Prec[gt=newt@ASN]
let Prec_clim=PrecNT[gt=month_reg[d=1]@MOD]
fill/l=1 Prec_clim[d=1]

bye!

Marcelo

Marcelo Barreiro
Dept. of Oceanography, Physical Section
College of Geosciences and Maritime Studies
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-3146
Phone: (409) 845-3238
Email: marcelo@ocean.tamu.edu