Re: ploting monthly climatologies

Mark, thanks for answering. I have done what you told me below and I
received this error message

**ERROR: regridding: only @ASN regridding between calendar and
          non-calendar axes: PREC

I used the go file: make_monthly_climatology.jnl

and it worked. Everything OK.

Bu, could you tell me what the error message means and why it did not work?
Thanks!

Marcelo