Ferret on Silicon

Hello, I'm using ferret in a Silicon graphics with OS IRIX 6.5, the
problem is that I can use ferret but I'm not able to see the output maps
in the silicon's monitor althougth I can see the output in another
computer (as a client conected to the silicon).

Could anybody help me? Thanks

Alberto Arribas Herranz - aarribas@eucmos.sim.ucm.es - 91.394.45.13

        Dpto. Geofisica y Meteorologia - Fac. CC. Fisicas
           Universidad Complutense de Madrid (U.C.M.)
                        Av. Complutense s/n
                            28040 MADRID