nearest neighbour regrid in V4.91

I'm trying to mask a set of fluxes into predefined though irregular
regions.  First step is to regrid the fluxes onto the same grid as the
mask (necessary before I can multiply them).
The mask actually includes some latitudes outside the flux array
although these aren't important.  For that and other reasons I'd like
to use nearest neighbour regridding.  This isn't shown by "show
transforms" in V4.91, does that mean I'm out of luck?

Here's the simple script
spawn \rm -f neplow.nc
set memory/size=20
set region/l=961:1176
define axis/x=0.0e:354.375e:5.625/modulo/units=degrees xaxis
use landmask.nc
define grid/like=mask/x=xaxis newgrid ! done to add modulo
use nep

let neplow = nep[g=newgrid]
show grid  neplow
save/file=neplow.nc/x=0e:354.375e neplow
With the  mask grid going from 87S-87N and the flux grid from 85S-85N
the neplow variable is missing the top and bottom latitudes.
Any obvious solutions I'm missing?
thanks in advance
Peter Rayner