finding contours

I am going to tap once again into the collective knowledge :-)

Would any body have any suggestions on how can I use Ferret to obtain the
latitude where the contour 0 (zero) of my netcdf stream function data
intersects the coast?

thanks!!

-Ilana

  Ilana Wainer
  Dept. Oceanografia Fisica - Universidade de Sao Paulo
  Praca do Oceanografico 191 - 05508-900, Sao Paulo - Brazil
  Phone: +55-11 818 6578     Fax: +55-11 818 6610
  http://www.labmet.io.usp.br