Re: polar stuff

Alice,

It turns out there is a bug in the mp_stereographic_south.jnl script.

The line

  let/quiet mp_mask = if y le 0 then 1

should be

  let/quiet mp_mask = 1

This fixes the problems you were seeing.

You can fix that line in your version of the script manually and I've
made the change at our end so that the bug fix release of Ferret v5 will
have the proper script.

-- Jonathan