Ferret V5: Linux problem resolved and updated DODS demo

Hi All -

The X library dependencies in the Linux version of Ferret (reported by
Rodrigo Caballero Augi) have been fixed. Please see the Ferret download
page.

Also, we have created a new Web link into which we will deposit the most
up-to-date versions of V5 scripts. Again, please see Ferret download
page.

The DODS demo journal file (remote data access with Ferret) has
significant updates already. Please pick up this version if you wish to
begin exploring remote data access.

Kevin