Mac version of Ferret

Does anyone know of a Mac/PowerMac version of Ferret in existence. I
couldn't find any mention of one on the ftp site or FAQ. Although I use
Unix at work I wouldn't mind a Mac version for home use.

If not, I *might* be able to put in some time on a version myself as I have
access to a F77 compiler and CodeWarrior. I'll be damned if there's going
to be a win9/nt version without a mac one.

    Glenn

----
Dr. Glenn Carver, Senior Research Associate,
Centre for Atmospheric Science, Chemistry Dept., Cambridge University, UK
mailto:Glenn.Carver@atm.ch.cam.ac.uk   http://www.atm.ch.cam.ac.uk/~glenn/

              "I never think of the future, it comes soon enough"
                   - Albert Einstein